The society recently branched out into Thermal Imaging and has conducted Thermal Surveys of several Cambridge Colleges and the Plant Sciences Department over the past few years.
Our services include:
- Thermal Images
- Follow up analysis and a summarising report
We have now provided this service for several colleges including Christ’s, Downing, Gonville & Caius, Murray Edwards and Wolfson. The feedback has been consistently positive, with colleges using our recommendations both to improve their environmental performance and save money on their energy bills.
Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about this project.
We are currently recruiting for a Thermal Imaging Lead
- Liaise with College contacts (this may be bursars, maintenance or green officers)
- Organise a suitable date for surveys
- Make sure that reports are written and submitted to the college
- Organise annual training events to inform those who are interested in joining Thermal Imaging Team
- Update recommendations document
Please express your interest by writing to email@example.com.
- Conduct thermal surveys of College properties
- Write up thermal reports for each survey
To find out more about the project please contact: