The College Best Practice groups is primarily a research group which investigates current College projects and practices, in order to share the knowledge about the most effective methods Colleges have used to reduce energy, waste and water.
- Investigate innovative practices used by colleges to reduce consumption/waste
- Meet / communicate with bursars or green officers to discuss these schemes
- Research new techniques to support college consultant recommendations
- Additional research into new methods and techniques for retrofit
- Heat Pumps
- Hotel Key Card System
- Corridor Recycling Officers
- Successful Retrofit of listed buildings
- Recycling Programmes
If you know of something great that could college is doing then you can contribute to the Best Practice Group’s research by letting us know!
To find out more contact: firstname.lastname@example.org