Welcome to Cambridge University Environmental Consulting Society!
Our mission is to serve our 1700+ members by connecting them with both the consulting industry, local action efforts and environmental awareness; helping transform Cambridge and giving our members a helping hand in their efforts to change the world for the better. We achieve our goals in 3 ways:
- By providing members with valuable consulting experience through projects for the University of Cambridge.
- By connecting members with prospective employers in the consulting and related environmental-focused fields.
- By informing members of local action projects and environment-focused events in Cambridge.
The society is built on building a greener future, and we encourage people of all ages and disciplines to get involved in our events and projects! For a society focused on greater good, helping you develop yourself and finding what ignites your interest, membership is completely free! This year promises to be an exciting one for the society, with numerous developments arising from a revitalisation out of COVID including:
- Founding of a new CUECS consulting branch for students to engage in consulting projects with sustainability-focused companies, start-ups and clients.
- Increased expansion and driven environmental, sustainability and consulting related content output.
- Wider variety of careers and speakers talks in addition to societal involvement in inter-university events.
Michael Wong Fletcher, President of CUECS